Center of Excellence (CoE) Starter Kit
Microsoft provides a set of templates which allows you to set up your own Center of Excellence for the Power Platform.
Make sure to follow Microsoft employee Manuela Pichler on Twitter and on LinkedIn and you will get notified when she writes about some upcoming new feature available in the CoE Starter Kit.
The CoE Starter Kit was introduced on the Power Apps blog on June 20, 2019. Since then it has been updated with new features which has been presented in various blog posts by Microsoft:
Update to the Power Platform Center of Excellence Starter Kit, January 13, 2020.
- Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE) Starter Kit
- Demo- Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE) by Microsoft employee Manuel Pichler
- Center of Excellence Starter Kit – What and why? by Forward Forever April 18, 2020.
- CoE Architecture - Black by Nicolas Kirrmann
- CoE Architecture - White by Nicolas Kirrmann
3rd Party Tools / Integrations
The Governance Platform Runpipe can be connected to the CoE Starter Kit to provide even more Security, Governance and Enablement features as provided by the CoE Starter Kit.