A Fusion Team is a team within an organization where Citizen Developers (people who are business experts within different areas that the organization operates in) and Pro Developers work together.
Fusion Teams described in the Gartner Glossary, Definition of Fusion Team.
A fusion team is a multidisciplinary team that blends technology or analytics and business domain expertise and shares accountability for business and technology outcomes
Fusion Teams and Power Platform
- Transform your business applications with fusion development MS Learn Learning path.
- Fusion Development approach to building apps using Power Apps Whitepaper about Fusion Teams
- Power Platform Developers – what does the future hold? by Alex Shlega 2021-04-15
- Future of developers in Power Platform by Natraj Yegnaraman 2021-04-08
- Democratizing code by Jukka Niiranen 2021-04-06