Jump to navigation Jump to search
The in-app notifications feature can be used in your model-driven apps in order to send notifications to app users. The notifications will be stored in a "notification center" until they are dismissed or expired. By default, notifications expire in 14 days but the expiration date can be modified by a system administrator.
In-app notifications is a preview feature.
Send messages to users within model-driven apps.
- In-app notifications in model-driven apps (preview) (User/Maker perspective)
- Send in-app notifications within model-driven apps (preview) (Developer perspective)
- Announcing public preview for in-app notifications in model-driven apps Power Apps blog 2021-08-26
- How to create in-app notifications for model-driven apps the low code way by Elaiza Benitez 2021-12-17
- Tip #1418: In-app notifications in model-driven apps by George Doubinski 2021-09-27
- Embed Images in Model-Driven In-App Notifications by David Rivard 2021-09-22
- PREVIEW: IN-APP NOTIFICATIONS FOR MODEL DRIVEN APPS by Dian Taylor 2021-09-21
- Enable in-app notifications easily by Ivan Ficko 2021-09-09
- How to create in-app Notifications with Navigation in Model-driven Apps with Power Automate by Sara Lagerquist
- Send In-App Notifications from Custom Pages by Diana Birkelbach 2021-09-19
- Send Model-Driven In-App Notifications with Power Automate by David Rivard 2021-09-03
- In-App Notification Builder, GitHub repository by Ivan Ficko
- In-App Notification Builder, XrmToolBox page by Ivan Ficko